Booking and Cancellation Terms
Valid from June 1st 2013
(Special agreements apply travel agencies and tour operators)
After we have got your request, we will send you an invoice (unless anything else is agreed). When the invoice is paid, the activity/tour is finally booked. In some cases (groups, tour operators, overnight tours, packages etc.) we will ask you for a deposit of 40% of the total amount. The remaining amount is due to pay 30 days before arrival date. Alternative the full payment can be done at once and you will save bank charges.
The person making the booking is responsible for unpaid invoices related to the activities/tours booked.
BANK: Sparebank 1 Hallingdal Valdres
The customer is responsible for the generated costs by international bank transactions. Please, instruct your bank to deduct any fees (in both countries) from your account, not from the amount to be sent.
All cancellations must be done in writing to Beito Husky Tours AS. The client can cancel or change the trip/activity until 30 days before arrival, for an sevillaistration fee of 250,- nok.
If you have to cancel your tour/activity later than 30 days before it start, payments are not refundable. For that reason, we recommend that you acquire a travel insurance for that case. Should the customer not wish to (or can not) participate in parts of the activity, no refund is granted.
In case of no-show, the customer will be invoiced for the total amount of the activities booked and payments won’t be refunded.
It is the participants' own responsibility to take out travel and accident insurance that cover trip cancellation, baggage, and extended medical insurance. This should include emergency evacuation insurance to cover any and all expenses associated with medical evacuation in the unlikely event such a measure be required.
The customer is personally responsible for evaluating his/her physical and/or mental condition in relation to the contents of the relevant activity. Consult us prior booking if you are unsure.
Beito Husky Tours reserves the right to deny any customer's participation in activities if Beito Husky Tours considers it to be necessary for the safe and/or appropriate execution of the activity.
CANCELLATION BY BEITO HUSKY TOURS
Beito Husky Tours reserves the right to cancel or change any activity if Beito Husky Tours considers it necessary. Extremely bad weather conditions or other events beyond our control might cause that we cancel a tour on a very short notice. In case of cancellation by Beito Husky Tours, payments will be fully refunded.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The customer takes part in Beito Husky Tours activities and tours:
- Knowing that this might involve risk of personal injuries. The tour leader will, unasked or on request, provide information about these risks and the possible consequences.
- Accepting that neither Beito Husky Tours nor any third party acting on behalf of Beito Husky Tours can be made responsible for any personal injury or damaged equipment sustained during the activity. This also includes transportation to and from the activity.
- Taking full personal responsibility for the consequences of for any known or unknown illnesses or health conditions that can cause any acute onsets/attacks.
- Only when uninfluenced by alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Accepting that no third parties, hereunder family, can make any claims against Beito Husky Tours or any person acting on behalf of Beito Husky Tours on the customers behalf.
- Accepting that Beito Husky Tours does not hold accidents insurance. The customer therefore know that he/she are not insured by Beito Husky Tours in the case of any injury or damage to any equipment as a result of any situation he/she have caused or are responsible for.
Check availability and book online now!
What day do you want to join us for a once in a lifetime adventure?
@beitohuskytours on Instagram
TAG YOUR PICTURES